Thursday, July 16, 2009

Pictures of Grady :)

So today was amazing :) It was our third and last shot at getting Grady's 3-D ultrasound pictures. The first 2 times he had his hands and feet in front of his face and wouldn't let us see his face. He wasn't turned yet either which was beginging to scare me........ all worries gone now, I guess 3rd time really is a charm.... He was perfect (turned in the correct position and showing his face) The pics I am posting are pictures of pictures.... so not great but you will get an idea :) He is even smiling in one! Also I am posting pics of Jamie's bridal shower last weekend. The cupcakes turned out really cute and we all had a lot of fun hanging out together. Brandon hosted a bachelor party of paintball and a guys BBQ to follow on the same day. Jamie wanted to spice it up a little bit so she made the boys a boob cake and some boob balloons. It was hilarious.... I posted a pic of that too.










No comments: