Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July

This has been a great week. On Tuesday Brandon and I celebrated our 8 year anniversary.... we decided that since Grady ends up going everywhere with us anyways we would make it a family event and we took Gabe too. We went out to eat at Tahoe Joe's. It was really good but our appetites were not as big as we thought and not only could I barely make a dint in my plate but I had no room for cheesecake either :( After that we went miniure golfing. We had a blast and Brandon and I were both surprised at how well Gabe did. Fourth of July was a busy day for us..... it started down in Rocklin with the Garcia side of the family. We hung out at the pool, teased eachother (especially pops) ate, and had a lot of fun. Then we headed up the hill to Grandma Jan's for a big celebration of a bunch of things.... julies grad party, blakes b-day, jims b-day, and kylee's b-day. We spent more time in the pool and had a big BBQ. It was fun to see family I haven't seen in awhile and hang out with friends. After that we headed to Joel and Raylenes shop to watch the Auburn firework show. Since the shop is right across the street we had perfect seats. The fireworks were better than I expected and it was a great way to end the night... Happy 4th everyone.

















No comments: