Sunday, July 19, 2009

Jamie's Bachlorette Party!!!

A day at the spa for pedicures and manicures. Dee Dee made some quite hilarious penis cookies and the girls dolled Jamie up in some appropriate bachlorette attire (sash, tiara, penis bachlorette lei ect...:) We were pampered at the spa which was a much needed day for me since these days I can not reach my feet :( After the spa we headed over to the Cheesecake Factory and had dinner. Once again I was too full for dessert but thanks to Tonia we ordered some to go (Brownie sundae cheesecake) soooo yummy. Its been a very busy July.... next weekends the wedding ahhhhh I have so much to do!
Jamie in all her bachlorette gear!
Almost all the girls at the spa.... some got away before the pic :(
Me and the bride to be :)
Diana and Tonia ready for a pedi
Dee Dee and the penis cookies
Becky, Mom and I about to be pampered
Ready to for a girls day !!!
Saying cheese at the Cheesecake Factory
Julie and Katie
I think I discovered the lush trio :)
The bride and the bridal party!!!

1 comment:

julie said...

hey sissy! i learned how to put music on my blog :) youuu should check it out. its below the 4th of july blog. haha loveee you.