Sunday, June 7, 2009

Celebration

Since last time I blogged there has been a lot if celebrating going on!!! Our youngest neice Isabelle turned 2 and we celebrated at the pool. Gabe always has a blast with his cousins. Unfortunately I forgot my camera for that one. Memorial day we had a big memorial day celebration/engagement celebration for for Jamie and Blake! We had so much fun with a BBQ, swimming, and some talking around the fire in the evening. The day was beautiful. Friday Juliann graduated high school. She was absoulutely gorgeous. Its so hard to believe she is 18! Saturday I got to spend with some of my best friends ever!!! We talked forever and lost track of time..... just like old times. And after that we had a BBQ at home with more friends... Gabe was the life of the party and we all had a blast with Rock Band!!!!

































































No comments: